I'm Home, 2017.

by - January 06, 2017



Been moving back and forth from blogger to tumblr and back again but now I can definitely say that I am back to where I originally belong. I've been debating whether to stick with my farewelltotinkerbell identity or just go back to where my heart really belongs to. Since it's a new year, I am proud to say that I am back as The Awkward Probinsyana.

So what made me decide to stick with my old url and my old platform. I did enjoyed being with Tumblr a lot. I've made friends and blogging was simple on tumblr. But every now and then, I'm still looking for the features that tumblr couldn't provide especially now that I am looking in to stepping up my blogging game this 2017. I checked on Wordpress but truly, blogger still won my heart.

There are still a lot of changes that are coming. I still have to fix my domain name and my template but I am slowly getting there. To all those who were with me on Tumblr, I truly appreciate you dear fairies and I hope that we'd still somehow stay connected through the things that I would share here.

I am home guys and I am happy.






<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18418157/?claim=e87udn2yqkh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You May Also Like

0 comments