OPPO F1S: Summer Destination

by - February 27, 2017


Summer 2017, here we go!

I can't recall the number of times I promised myself to achieve a summer body I've always wanted in a blink of an eye, we're getting closer and closer to that time of the year **cries**. But in this post, I won't talk about my failed attempts to getting that "summer bod". I'll talk about what my dream and my favorite summer destination look like. 

I am the type of person who prefers long walks than just chilling in one place. Trips to the museum, historical places, parks, and shopping! That's my kind of RnR. To be honest, you can take me anywhere and I won't mind. I just have that kind of personality where I easily get bored, hehehe.

But what I really wanted to experience is this:

Credits to the owner of this image - Click here to redirect 
Tadah! A one of a kind Cherry Blossoms Festival experience in Japan. Upon doing a quick research on Google, the trees are expected to bloom by late March to early April of 2017. Yay!

Still, nothing beats the gifts that our homeland was blessed with but my favorite will definitely be PALAWAN!


How can I forget the breathtaking beauty of Nacpan-Calitang Twin Beaches?


and the crystal clear waters of the Palawan lagoons?

Who else would take your summer photos to the next level? Oppo F1S

First, it has an amazing front camera that could take insanely great selfies for when you are travelling solo.


Travelling in a large group and can't fit everyone into a single selfie? We're all guilty about that! That's why, the Oppo F1s got you covered with the Selfie Panorama!
And another reason why the Oppo F1S should definitely be on your to-bring list when you travel is the 13 MP Rear Cameras that would give you sharp photos even in low light! 


Have I already convinced you why Oppo F1s should be a part of your next summer adventure? Here are more REASONS why!

I am convinced that the Oppo F1s should definitely be a part of my next summer adventure!

How about you? What is your dream and your favorite summer destination? Share it in the comment section below. 

*****This post is an entry to the Nuffnang Oppo F1S: Summer Destination Blog Contest 

You May Also Like

0 comments