Ear Candy: Top 10 Songs That Never Left My Playlist

by - July 17, 2017


Travelling to and from work usually takes me 2-3 hours given the proximity of home to office. Imagine the horror of being stuck in EDSA traffic 5 days a week. I have separate gadgets for music, photos, and games. That's just how I am and that is the main reason why I carry an oversized bag for work. I keep a separate ipod where I store all my music. I've owned both the 4th and 5th generation of the iPod Nano but for some reason, it was always stolen. Right now, I have my trusty Sony Walkman MP3 Player. Another bad habit is not saving a back-up of my songs - I know, I know! Hehehe. But despite the hassle, these are the top 10 songs I wouldn't mind downloading over and over again.. Prepare the cheese cause I realized they're ll mushy!

10. Beautiful As You - All 4 One


9. Terrified - Katharine Mcphee & Zachary Levi



8. Over It - Katharine Mcphee


7. Too Little, Too Late - JoJo



6. So Slow - Jon Mclaughlin



5. Blue Sky - Hale (high school crush's fave way back so it never left my playlist ever since)



4. A Girl Can Dream - Nina 



3. Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift



2. Superman - Joe Brooks



and number 1 spot goes to Best Friend by Jason Chen - yep!!!



I still have a lot of music on my playlist that I would like to share with you guys but these are the ones that will always have a space on my storage no matter how old they get. Perhaps, I'll make a part 2 of these list next time.

How about you guys? What are the songs that are always included on your playlist?

xo,
Ria


You May Also Like

0 comments