Escape Diaries: El Nido, Palawan Part 2

by - October 12, 2017


As promised, here is the second part of our El Nido tour last November 18-20, 2016. I'm sharing a visual diary of Nacpan and Calitang Twin Beaches. So first, let me tell you a story on how we've decided to have a quick trip to see this beauty. This isn't part of the actual tour package that we booked. It's just that we have plenty of free time during our first day to we've decided to go on a side trip. Upon doing some research, this is also a must visit in El Nido.

A van transfer is included on our tour package, so from Puerto Princesa airport that's still around 6-8 hours travel time to El Nido. From the terminal, we still have to ride a tricycle to our hotel, that costs us around 50 pesos. The tricycle driver offered some tours for us since we only booked the cheapest package and we only had Tour A, since madami kaming time, we agreed to visit Nacpan + Calitang Twin Beaches. It costs around 1,500 pesos, makipagtawaran nalang kayo :) 

 
 



We just spent an hour touring the island but it was one peaceful island during our time of visit. It was less crowded here so I really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend that you visit this island if you're in El Nido.

I know this post has been overdue. I still have lots of photos to share. Hehe. I'm still learning and practicing my editing skills using my computer. I don't want to rely so much on my smartphone anymore.

Feel free to comment about your thoughts. I would really love to hear from you all.

XOXO,
Ria

You May Also Like

0 comments