The Sunday Currently Vol. 01

by - April 01, 2018

image (c) of Pinterest, credits to the original owner of the photo
Happy Easter everyone, as promised I'm really trying my best to revive my blog. This is a great therapy for me as well because instead of negative stuff, my mind is focused on words. Blogging uplifts my soul so much. 👯

Anyway, I'm looking through my old blog posts earlier and I told myself why not start a series all over again. Among everything I've tried in the past, The Sunday Currently is kind of my favorite. I reset the series since I am too lazy to reupload the previous ones. ❤❤❤

So here it goes:

READING

I'm still reading Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow, it is a good book that I can relate myself to but there are just too many distractions. I feel like I can finish it in one sitting without the random shenanigans.

WRITING

I am drafting new blog entries. That is how much I wanted to make a comeback in the blogosphere. Also, I'm writing random stories to de-stress myself. 

LISTENING

I'm listening to my dogs bark. Kidding. Right now, I saw this new Jesse McCartney song Better With You and it keeps on playing in my head. Which reminds me, I have to download it right now. Hello, it's Jesse freakin McCartney. My 16 year old self is so kilig right now.

WATCHING

If I am to be honest, right now I am watching Sunday Pinasaya. To my readers outside PH, it is a Sunday Comedy Variety show and anything that makes me laugh is my favorite. hahahaha

THINKING

Thinking of what to wear for work tomorrow and whether I should go to the dentist before of after work.

SMELLING

Nothing at the moment

WISHING

I could make it!!!! I'll update once everything's completed. Please pray for me.

HOPING

I get the best one. Not for me, but for the people I love.

WEARING

My favorite pambahay. An oversized striped blue shirt and my PINK shorts.

LOVING

The random explore videos on Youtube. Try it!!!

WANTING

To go out of town!!!

NEEDING

To take a bath, and while I a typing this -- I need to cook afternoon snacks for me and my grandma.

FEELING

Anxious -- this is my default feeling these days. 

CLICKING

I am blog hopping since the start of my break. 


See you all next Sunday for another The Sunday Currently update.
Credits to the owner of this series template. 👯

You May Also Like

0 comments