Ohana: Nanay's Birthday

by - January 25, 2019

credits to the owner of the stock photo from Unsplash
 Warning: Photo heavy post 😁

We celebrated Nanay's 69th birthday last January 5, 2019 and once again I am late to upload all the photos I took during the celebration. I know you're asking why we celebrated a year short of her 70th birthday, well that is because my aunt from the UK won't be coming home next year so might as well celebrate it when the family's complete.

Well truth is, Nanay's birthday is actually Jan-07 but we had the celebration on a weekend so that it is convenient for everyone especially those who work on weekdays. 💬💬💬 Well enough of the long talk, here's a glimpse of what the Luau Party looked like. 😊

Nanay with her kiddos 💕

The Celebrant 💜


Fambam 💜


Nanay and her bunso 💜

i was saying something funny when i took this photo 💜

My mother on the right and her friend 💜


Mama and Tita Vic 💜
Obvs, I didn't take photos at night cause I suck at low light photography. I am yet to learn the tricks on how to take good low light photos huhu 😕 What can ya say about our matching outfits! Ahhh for the love of the grandmother. Hehe 💜

Still have so many blog backlogs so I have more updates soon. 💜 Love ya fairies 💛

XO 💕
Ria

You May Also Like

0 comments