2019: ODERINT DUM METUANT

by - January 23, 2019

Oderint Dum Metuant: Let them hate, so long as they fear

It's 2019, how time flies. I didn't even realized how swiftly 2018 came and went. I have been through so much the past year that it became so physically exhausting that I get sick most of the time. I wanted to put all the past behind me but it's so difficult 😢 Anyway, I don't really wanted to start a new blog post with sad entries. 😊 I am really hopeful that this year will bring me great things. You know last year, my reputation has been tainted several times LOL - maybe that's why I love Taylor Swift so much because we've got big reputations baby. 😀 Kidding aside, I've made even bigger enemies, had the worst reputation my entire life - but still so much alive and fighting for a better life. 💕 I know I've grown so much hate in my heart that LOVE is almost an impossible sight. I've had people who wish they never knew me or have never met me. People who wish I didn't exist and people who just don't like me around. 😟 This year, I have decided to let go of these worries that people may hate - I WILL JUST LET THEM. Thus, Oderint Dum Metuant - a latin word that meant let them hate, so long as they fear

Let 2019 be a year of breakthroughs. To whoever is reading this, please be patient with me. I am trying and I wanna start with consistency. I want to be consistent once again especially in blogging. This is my way of release. I need to remind myself not to let this blog go. I have overflowing thoughts and I need to remind myself, especially at times when it's too much to bear, that I have this blog. 💕 

Let 2019 be a year of positivity. 💕 Even though there are times when I would once again fail, help me rise up from every fall. Stronger and wiser. Always ready to conquer the world with a smile. Let 2019 be a year full of hope for me and for everyone. I know what it's like to be so down; you almost can't pick yourself up. 😶 But just keep going and never stop. 💞

I missed you, fellow magical girls. May this year be a magical one for us. I am very much hopeful that we would all continue to find the power of fairy dust in our hearts. I am back and will never leave. 💞

XO 💕
Ria

You May Also Like

0 comments