Life Lately Ep 01 - 2019

by - February 27, 2019


Credits to the owner of this stock photo from Unsplash

I used to religiously write a Life Lately post during my early blogging years.  It’s not really that I’ve outgrown oversharing about my life in social media, it’s just that I feel like my life these days is kind of boring unlike way back when it used to filled with random shenanigans. Anyway, let me just share a few things that happened lately in bullets. 👱

  • Early January is for Nanay and Ahia’s birthday celebration
  • I have a new addiction: FAKE STICK-ON NAILS. 
  • Still in love with my doggos more than ever. 
  • This year I really wanted to focus on 2 things: FITNESS & SKIN CARE. So help me God.
  • Never closing my doors on new opportunities
  • Most of my batchmates are either getting engaged 💑 / married 👰/ or having babies 👶 while I’m sitting here playing my video games
  • Speaking of video games – RESIDENT EVIL 2 Remake was release last Jan 25 and my 90s ass is shaking with glee

Well that’s all I could think of for now folks. I'll try to be more interesting next time. ✌



You May Also Like

0 comments