ALL THE FOOD I ATE IN MALAYSIA (Eat + Escape Diaries)

by - March 08, 2019

My trip to MY last year was a just a quick one so I didn't get to visit as much tourist destinations as I wish I could. 😒 However, I got to taste some really great and authentic Malaysian food that I would love to share with you. I am not really great at remembering how these are called so I will just share photos. 😜😜😜






sorry i forgot what this one's called 😡

these too 😡😞


this one rin 😞 accidentally deleted my notes on what they're called in MY


tastes like kikiam but wayyyyy better 😛😛😛

my favoriiitteee ❤❤❤
Sorry I forgot the exact location (To be updated) ✌



I loved everything probably because most of them are spicy! ❤ And I love spicy foods!! 😆😆😆 I wish to come back to visit more places and taste more of Malaysia 💚💚💚

You May Also Like

0 comments