DAYLIGHT

by - October 04, 2019

You gotta step into the daylight, and let it go.
It's been a while since I opened my blog and write something. But to start off, I wanna let everyone know that I think I am in a better place than before. Not literally, but mentally. LOL. I know I've been quite unstable a few months back and I have been very vocal about it in my previous posts. My only outlet is this blog that's why I can't really let go with the traditional way of blogging. 😀

Anyway, I have lots of stories to tell - First, I got a new job. I'm not saying that my previous job is no good. It's just that sometimes, if your career is your top priority - great opportunities will knock on your door and you just can't let it pass. That is exactly what happened to me. At the moment, my family is also on top of my priority list and if there are employment opportunities that would cover both my personal needs and the needs of my parents - I would definitely consider it. All praise to our Almighty God for all his provisions as well. ❤

Next --- I met really amazing but sometimes annoying friends. I think going out with them helped me with my anxiety/depression as well. They never knew anything about it though. I am trying my best to be the happiest person I can be whenever I go out with them. I don't wanna be labeled as a party pooper. 😂

I also met someone that I really liked in an instant. I know, it's another story to tell but let me just put it this way. This person doesn't even know I like him just because I don't want him to. He's a good friend and I want to keep him in my life so I'd rather keep him as a friend than not to keep him at all. Also, surprise! He's got a girl. Ouch 💔

Well, for now, I guess that's it. As usual, my thoughts are once again scattered and words are all over the place. Will try my best to share more stories with you.


You May Also Like

0 comments