Life Lately Ep 03 - 2020

by - February 18, 2020




So, what the hell is going on with my life at this point?

We're already on the second month of the new year and still, this is the first post that I am going to share for 2020. I can't think of any shenanigans that I can share to have this post in bullets. But so far, everything is going steady. Well, I got pissed a lot more times this February and I won't share anything about it here cause there are lurkers all around and I don't wanna bother explaining to anyone I am not even close with.

I am thinking of doing Muay Thai and more physical activities this year. Also, due to the flooding number of requirements that I am currently handling, I haven't even started on writing my 30 before fucking 30 list but Muay Thai is def one of those. I also wanted to try to climb at least one goddamn mountain before I turn 30 and not just drown in the misery of being a recruiter. There's also a number of weddings this year that I have been invited to. Kind of excited for these people that I love dearly! 💚 2020 is definitely a year of love for my friends and family and I am truly excited for them 💛

And oh, did I tell you that I told this dude that I like(d) him. Yup, pretty much the highlight of 2019 💙 One of 30 before 30 list already ticked off even before I started writing it. Not a fucking happy ending though, wake up guys this isn't a fairy tale. 😆

That's all I have for now. Hopefully something magical will happen soon so I have more things to share. 💙

You May Also Like

0 comments