Book Club: Girl In Pieces

by - March 30, 2020


I've been meaning to share about the books that I have finished. Please bear with me as I am not an expert in the field of "book review". 😅 This is just intended to be a book recommendation for those who are looking for something to read. 👩

Title: Girl In Pieces
Author: Kathleen Glasgow
My Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟

Trigger warning! There are sensitive issues in this book. Well to be honest, I, myself was going through a difficult time when I got this book. It's a good read as long as you know how to separate reality from fiction. The main character here has experienced so much in her life at such a young age. From losing her parents, her best friend, and eventually her will to live. This is way too much to handle for someone her age. What I love about this book is to see her heal in the process. It's something that we all wanted and deserves, a chance to heal and find a new meaning to life. 




Overall, I think it is a good read. I like it and would recommend this to anyone who's looking for something to read right now especially at this time that we all have to stay home. But again, TRIGGER WARNING ❗❗❗

To anyone who is currently in a dark season of their lives, there's always hope. 💗 There are still days when things can get really really bad but trust me, everything will pass. 💓

Yay! I am so happy that I was finally able to start this series. 😅 After so many years! 😆 I hope I can be consistent this time.

XO,
Ria

Credits to the owner of the photos used in this blog post.

You May Also Like

0 comments