LIFE LATELY EP 04 - 2020

by - March 30, 2020



How's everyone holding up? How're your 2020 guys? I know!!!! This year surprised us so much and is still surprising us. I can't even with this year anymore but one good thing about 2020 is that, it gave me time to open my blog and share my thoughts. I'll be sharing it in bullets so as not to confuse you with my scattered thought processing.
  • It's the 3rd week of the community quarantine here in the Philippines. COVID-19 shocked the world with it's growing number of cases and death. Please STAY AT HOME if you can. I know we can all get through this disease as one with prayers and safety measures of course.
  • Having said that, it's also the 3rd week of our work from home setup. Do I miss the office? Yes! Do I miss my daily commute? Hell no. 😎
  • We've planned a few trips ahead and sad to say most of it won't push through. I haven't seen my friends in a while and I really miss them all. 👭👬👯
  • I started learning how to sew, I have always wanted to do that. Just one of the Tita things that I have always wanted to learn and the stay at home measures gave me the opportunity to do so.
  • I started doing Muay Thai for workouts but sad to say that I stopped for a while due to the ongoing quarantine. I promise to be consistent once the protocol has been lifted.
  • I have finished several series in Netflix! Finished Kingdom the fastest cause it's sooooo good, I definitely recommend it! 💻
  • I wanted to do a prayer VLOG/BLOG but I am not really good at it. I just wanna get back on my spiritual life but still don't know how to start. I will definitely figure this one out.
  • Since I have no interesting shenanigans lately, I wanna get back into creative writing. I've done it years ago but I just stopped and I don't know why. I need my creative juices back.
  • I'm super excited about something, I've been pinning ideas from Pinterest and I can't wait to share everything once it's all done.🏠
  • 2020 is the year I'm turning 29 then I have one whole year to turn my life around before I turn the big three zero. Praying for the best. 💙
I guess that's it for this episode of the quarantined life. Tune in next time for more boring shenanigans in my life. Just kidding! I have a few ideas in my mind and I might as well update this blog as often as I can now that I have the time. Love you and always be kind and magical. 💖










Credits to the owner of the photo from Unsplash.com 

You May Also Like

0 comments